Banner's Warehouse.jpg
Fictional location

Name: Banner's Warehouse

Category: Old Warehouse

Size: 3 floor building

Condition: Beat up, abandoned

Inhabitants: None - former meeting ground

Map Location: B3

Description (ca. 1921): An extremely old fixture in the city, Banner's warehouse has changed owners a multitude of times over the years. Originally owned by a bootlegger by the name of Leigh Banner, The Banner's warehouse quickly lost its first owner during a power struggle of local bootleggers in the Rochester area. Since then it's been used by various groups including the Broker's and La Mano Nera. It is currently unoccupied except for the occasional homeless person.